miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

My Schedule




























From monday to Friday I have class from 7:00 am to 11:00 am, except on Wednesdays i have only English classes at 9:00 am. after leaving school I go to my house, i preprarolunch and then rest a while. I still have nights free to do whatever they want, listen tomusic, watching tv and on friday i visit my girlfriend.



I live alone so the weekends i go to my girlfriend and I share with her and her family are also my family. Sometimes we go to lunch or dinner. On saturday night i go to partieswith my girlfriend. I sleep late on Sunday afternoon and hang out with my girlfriend, go tomovies. at night we go to dinner.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Estimado usuario le agradecemos utilizar un vocabulario culto y adecuado. Gracias!