martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

First post for my english class

My name is Miguel, this is my first publication in english class, i have some time but really I have no interest with this blog.


I was born in San Crisotbal and i have 20 years old. I study public accounting. I live alone, my parents are divorced and I have no brothers.


I like to eat everything, i like me home cooking. i love cooking and inventing things in the kitchen

I like listen rock, play drums, and the abuse of technology.

better not say the things I hate ...


my favorite bands are avenged sevenfold, breaking benjamin andrise against, playing alternative rock, hardcore and metal.















my dream is to go to a festival to Lollapaloza o Rock am Ring

These links contain information on festivals and shows, I hope sooome day come to Venezuela.


here are some pics of the show in the 2010: Artits in lollapalooza


ROCK AM RING







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Estimado usuario le agradecemos utilizar un vocabulario culto y adecuado. Gracias!